Engineering/Development System for Lab Use
The ULTRA L is a high performance “Lab” system that provides thermal conditioning, mechanical stimulus and an electrical ATE signal path for testing Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Accelerometers and Gyroscopes.
The system is intended for device verification, validation, and device engineering tasks, eliminating the need to use expensive, high volume manufacturing equipment to perform these tasks.
The system allows up to 96 devices to be tested in parallel.
The ULTRA L provides 100% fixture, stimulus and electrical interface compatibility with the ULTRA P high volume manufacturing system
- Low Cost, High Performance Engineering System
- Stimulus, Temp, Signal Compatible with ULTRA P
- Uses Same Carriers as ULTRA P
- High Parallel Test Capability
- Super Accurate ±360 Degree Rotation
- Full Tri-Axial Positioning and Rotation
- -40º to +135º C Temp Range, 1º Accuracy
- 1GHz IO Signal Bandwidth
- Worldwide Support Plan