High Volume Manufacturing MEMS Handling, Stimulus and Test for Inertial MEMS Devices
The ULTRA P is a high performance production MEMS testing handler that provides thermal conditioning, full 6 DOF mechanical stimulus and an electrical ATE signal path for testing Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Accelerometers and Gyroscopes.
The system is intended for high volume device manufacturing test, allowing up to 96 devices to be tested in parallel, but may also be used for verification, validation, and device engineering tasks.
The ULTRA P is a revolutionary step forward in device handling, thermal, mechanical stimulus and electrical signal performance.
- • JEDEC Tray to Tray, Self Contained System
- • Up to 96 Parallel Test (DUT Size Depentent)
- • Up to 25,000 UPH at Ambinet OR Temperature
- • Supports 2mm x 2mm Package Size
- • No Adjustment Change Kit Design
- • No Custom Test Sockets
- • Tri-Axis Positioning – Accelerometers
- • Tri-Axis ±360° Rotation – Gyroscopes
- • 1GHz Bandwidth Signal Interface
- • Magnetic Test Option, Complete 9 DOF Stimulus
ULTRA P systems are sold and serviced worldwide by TESEC Corporation.